We look forward to welcoming you to your “home away from home” in Negril, Jamaica. As always, we are committed to your safety, as well as the safety of our staff. We are working tirelessly to ensure that your upcoming vacation meets and surpasses all of your expectations, and that our resorts remain among the safest and most enjoyable in Jamaica.
As we continue to carefully monitor the global impact of the coronavirus in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and Jamaica’s Ministry of Health, we have put the following protocols in place in order to minimize or mitigate any potential spread.
- Staff training regarding new measures to enhance our guests’ health and safety
- Temperature readings using hand-held thermometers at entrances, for employees, guests and suppliers.
- Enforced social distancing policies for staff and guests throughout the properties.
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in high traffic areas, including lobbies, door handles and restrooms.
- Nods and warm smiles will replace handshakes, hugs, and kisses.
- New procedures are in place to manage suspected cases of COVID-19 with guests and employees.
- Sanitizing gels are being introduced in all guest rooms, bathrooms and other public areas.
- Face masks will be issued to guests and staff.
- Our triple-check policy will be maintained throughout our resorts to ensure that cleanliness standards are adhered to.
- We are in full compliance with the disease prevention guidelines provided by the above listed agencies.
A Hidden Gem
After many years of searching for a perfect vacation Idle Awhile turned out to be a hidden gem.- - TripAdvisor, bigdaveNewJersey
Idle Awhile is Beyond Beautiful
Beautiful - it felt as if I were home. I wanted to move in permanently.- - TripAdvisor, cea7
Negril Dream Spot…a Real Holiday
A bit of paradise and one of the best properties in Negril; this is how all Negril should be.- - TripAdvisor, xesus j
My favorite hotel in Negril
The rooms are beautiful and the access to the beach and amenities are second to none.- - TripAdvisor, Austin W